My career in chiropractic has now spanned over thirty years and involved a number of different roles and initiatives. Among them:
• Chiropractic education at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN
• Clinical residency (teaching, practice, research)
• Clinical practice in rural and urban settings
• Director of legislative affairs for the MN Chiropractic Association for a number of years
• Director of Interdisciplinary Services and VP of Institutional Advancement at Northwestern Health Sciences University
• Senior Director, Consumer Health Initiatives, UnitedHealthGroup, Inc.
• Independent business and health and wellness product consultant
• Consultant/Director of Office of Strategic Initiatives, Life University, Marietta GA
For seven years (2007-2014) I worked with Dr. Guy Riekeman, senior leadership and others at Life University as strategic project lead for a number of initiatives, including:
- The LIFE Octagon, a think-tank project looking at various issues related to LIFE’s core proficiencies. Efforts have focused on developing a new paradigm of health and healing that is more inclusive of both mechanistic and non-mechanistic phenomena.
- Enterprise-wide project management
- Performance Evaluations utilizing a model where performance becomes a matter of more fully evincing innate skills and direction (transferable skills), utilizing the Gallup StrengthsFinders tool.
- The Wellness Portfolio, a project container for community health and wellness program development and an anticipated movement to making the campus a patient-centered health home (PCHH).
- yHealth.org, a survey site to inform policymaking on future healthcare evolution.
- Market Research on healthcare consumer preferences, organizational brand equity and prospective student identification.
- Organizational website development, customer segmentation, research, testing and development.
- The LIFE Functional Neurology Center, a specialty clinic for chiropractic functional neurology services and access to the UltraThera GyroStim Balance Training System.
My professional passions include a focus on integrative health care and a conviction about the importance and centrality of consumer-side innovation, product and service development as a driver of health care system reform.
My full CV is here: Bolles CV 2014.
My professional consulting website is here.
Peace, blessings, and good health!